Here are my slides from 3Ts 2013: Transliteracy from Cradle to Career, held at Empire State College in Saratoga Springs on 15 March 2013. Thanks to Tom Mackey and Michele Forte and their colleagues for a very stimulating and enjoyable event. We talked about many things in the course of the day and I tried to keep a note of all the links I needed to pass on. Here, in no particular order, are the items I think I promised to share. Do contact me if I missed anything.
- Amplified Leicester project
- Amplified Leicester Impact on Social Capital and Cohesion, a report for NESTA by Thilo Boeck and Sue Thomas
- Amplified Resilient Community
- DMU Transdisciplinary Common Room
- trAce Online Writing Centre Archive
- Transliteracy Research Group
- Hello World: travels in virtuality (Kindle edition)
And here are a couple of photos of you all from the start of the day.