Explore the benefits of social networks for your business. Registration is now open for the NLab Social Networks Conference 19-20 June 2008, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK
* What is a social network and how can it generate wealth for your business?
* How can social networks increase creativity and why is that important?
* How will social networks affect the future of your company?
* What can you do right now to benefit your business?
Speakers include Andrea Saveri, Institute for the Future, Palo Alto and Steve Clayton, Microsoft UK plus Jim Benson, Modus Cooperandi – Roland Harwood, NESTA – Shani Lee, NLab – Chris Meade, Institute for the Future of the Book – Toby Moores, Sleepydog – Vijay Riyait, iQubed – Sue Thomas, De Montfort University – Ken Thompson, and more to be announced…
East Midlands businesses can apply now for a free bursary place.
* £125 inc VAT Full Price (2 days + conference dinner on Thursday evening)
* £105 inc VAT (2 days only, no concessions)
* £65 inc VAT (1 day only, no concessions)
* £95 inc VAT Concession* (2 days + conference dinner on Thursday evening)
*Concessionary rates are for students, DMU staff, senior citizens and those in receipt of income-related benefits. Proof of status is required.