This is an embedded version of the power point presentation used for Sue's introduction and the "conversation". By itself it's not that informative but I will be uploading speaker notes tomorrow so that you can combine notes and presentation. Sue's introduction can be found elsewhere on PART.
Various PDFs of the speakers' notes or additional material are listed below.
- Simon Perril: Transliteracy – a Cognitive Tool?
- Producing Transliteracy – Kate Pullinger
- Production in Transliteracy – Chris Joseph
- Transliteracy and Social Research – Bruce Mason
- The Transliterate Lifeworld – Sue Thomas
- Two quotes from Wittgenstein – Andrew Hugill